Conversational marketing is trending and businesses of all sizes are using the strategy to engage with their customers. This means they have to listen to what their customers are saying more than ever.
The Applied Marketing Science (AMS) workshop called, “Listening to the Voice of the Customer” will teach you how to listen to your customers.
The Voice of the Customer (VOC) is an in-depth process for capturing customers sentiment across the board. When you execute a VOC initiative in your company, you are allowing customers to voice their expectations, preference, likes, dislikes and more.
You can then use this information to improve your business operations, products, and services. Additionally, the workshop will also teach you to analyze the information you collect about your customers to address their demands.
The workshop will be held from October 16-17, 2019 at the University Club of Chicago.
You can download the course overview here (PDF).
Get $100 off the course registration price by entering Discount Code SMALLBIZ.
Click the red button and register.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Listening to the Voice of the Customer
October 16, 2019, Chicago, Ill.
Led by veteran product development and market research experts, this course will introduce Voice of the Customer (VOC) market research and teach you to use it to accelerate innovation in business-to-business markets. The workshop uses a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities and practice exercises to build skills and will also expose you to the latest applications of these techniques in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
SMALLBIZ ($100 Off)
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Los Angeles, CA)
July 25, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Developing an HR Strategy (Seminar)
August 14, 2019, San Francisco, Calif.
- Funding a Business Course – Application Deadline
August 23, 2019, Oakland, Calif.
- World Blockchain Roadshow
August 26, 2019, Multiple Cities
- TECHSPO Sydney 2019
August 28, 2019, Sydney, Australia
- DigiMarCon Europe 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 12, 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- DigiMarCon Asia Pacific 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 18, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Philadelphia – Register for FREE
September 30, 2019, Philadelphia, Pa.
- DigiMarCon Singapore 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
October 02, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Miami – Register for FREE
October 16, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Austin – Register for FREE
October 21, 2019, Austin, Texas
- TECHSPO Dubai 2019
October 22, 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rhodium Weekend
October 24, 2019, Las Vegas, Nev.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Denver – Register for FREE
October 28, 2019, Denver, Colo.
- Small Business Expo 2019 – LOS ANGELES (October 30, 2019)
October 30, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- IMPACT>MOBILITY USA 2019
November 04, 2019, San Diego, Calif.
- National Small Business Week
May 03, 2020, Online
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends.
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar.
This article, “Are You Listening to Your Customers? Learn More at this Event” was first published on Small Business Trends